KTA Super Stores and DOCNow Virtual Healthcare Centers
See a Doctor and Prescription pickup in one location!
No appointment necessary. Ask a friendly Pharmacy Associate for more details.
KTA Super Stores Pharmacies have partnered with DOCNow Virtual Healthcare Centers, Hawai’i’s leader
in convenient, affordable and quality telemedicine. DOCNow was founded in 2016 by Dr. Jim Barahal and
Dr. Norman Estin to give Hawai’i residents convenient access to the best medical care at their Virtual Healthcare Clinics. Just stop by our Pharmacy at KTA Puainako, Waimea, Waikoloa Village or Keauhou and use the DOCNow smart tablet to sign up. Choose from one of the local Hawai’i licensed physicians to start your video visit. Your DOCNow physician can then send your prescription directly to a KTA Pharmacy!
DOCNow can treat a wide range of minor and common illnesses in patients of all ages, including:
- Prescription Refills for most medications
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Sore Throat
- Pink Eye
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Chest Infections
- The Common Cold
- Stomach Flu
- Ear Infections
- Allergic Reactions
- Stings (Insect & Marine)
- Minor Coral Cuts & Lacerations
We have the latest in Technology and Tools to better serve you. Ask our pharmacy staff about:
- Telephone IVR system for refills and barcode verification
- Text Notifications
- E-mail Notificiations
- Free "Pocket Profiles" (list of all of a patient's medications, directions, and doctors) available
- Language Translation available for print material
DID YOU KNOW...
KTA Super Stores Pharmacies are partners with Good Neighbor Pharmacy?
When you download the My GNP Mobile App, you can view our pharmacy location, hours, health tips AND refill your prescriptions all from your smart phone!
Visit the Apple or Android App store today to get started.
The following products and services are also available:
- We have a pager system which allows you to drop off your prescriptions and shop. We will buzz you when your order is ready.
- One-on One Diabetes Education & Glumeter teaching
- Medication Therapy Management program (medication review)
- Flavor your prescription liquids and suspensions (i.e. antibiotics) for a $3.00 charge
- We can special order Carex® and durable medical equipment (such as walkers, wheelchairs, canes, bed pans, etc.)
- We can also special order Health and Beauty items for you
- Made-to-order Custom Diaper Cakes
- Travel Medicine Consultation (before traveling abroad, meet with a pharmacist to recieve information on recommended immunizations and medications to help you stay healthy on your trip)
- Influenza Vaccine Administration to persons 14 - 17 years old
- Amēda Breast Pumps
We offer employers a flu vaccination program. We can come to your workplace and vaccinate your employees.
Hepatitis A & B
Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis
For more information, please call us at 808-959-8700
and ask to speak to one of our professional Pharmacy associates!